September 15th, 2010 at 2:00 pm EST. Register Now!
Global trade transactions account for trillions upon trillions of dollars each year, and this number is expanding as we forge into the future. Additionally, it is becoming more complex to manage US and international regulations.
Yet, despite these factors, compliance departments remain woefully underfunded and understaffed. According to our export compliance research, 14.6% of compliance professionals believe that their company’s executive management is not aware of trade compliance.
How do you get executive level cooperation and sponsorship of your initiatives?
Join American Shipper and Management Dynamics for an upcoming educational webinar, “Bringing Compliance into the Boardroom.” This webinar, featuring a panel of global trade experts, will discuss how to get your voice heard when speaking to your c-level executives about enhancing your trade compliance operations.
In this trade compliance webinar, our expert panelists will discuss:
- Pain points of each member in the boardroom
- How these points relate to compliance issues
- Key messaging to use when speaking to each board member
- Tools to use in your presentation, such as quantifying compliance and its effect on the bottom line
- How automation can contribute to your efforts by adding value and saving money
Director, Import/Export Operations & Global Trade Compliance
Crate & Barrel
SVP Marketing & Product Management
Management Dynamics, Inc